Friday, April 24, 2009

Work for it!

I cross stitched Libby's Christmas stocking. I wanted to do the same for Grace, but couldn't, for the life of me, find a stocking to cross stitch. Well, the other day while I was going through my books and "organizing" them, I also came across some cross stitch patterns which I own. Lo and behold, there were TWO stockings in the mix. So, I can take care of Grace AND the baby now. Yea!

Anyway, as I was working away, Grace decided she wanted to "help"...and, actually, she did quite well. Libby has been "helping" for about a year now, so I was surprised at how quickly Grace picked it up.

Please forgive the "talk" going on between Libby and I during the video. Oh yeah, and I said thank you to Grace because she ever so kindly started to hand the needle to Libby.

No comments: