Thursday, December 31, 2009

Opry Land 2009


I remember going to Opry Land when I was a little girl at Christmas time. It all looked so big and so gorgeous to me. I was in awe as I walked (probably a little bit of running went on too) around. I was so glad that we had the opportunity (thank you Tom and Janet) to share that experience with my girls. Grace had a blast just running about and riding the escalators and Libby had a soft spot for the little elves that were out. Most of them were high enough in the foilage that we could just look at them, but this one was close enough to touch. I told her to give him a kiss and got this shot. I love it! She just looks like a little model with her lips all puckered up. :) I hope that, at least, Libby is old enough to file this trip away in her memory.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: