Monday, January 18, 2010

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Libby has been working very hard on her first memory verse. Once she learned it she was allowed to go to Jumpin' Janes (an indoor bounce house) here in town. It is so beautiful for mommy to hear the words of the Lord coming out of my darling's mouth. Originally, I had planned on having her learn a verse about honoring your mother and father or something she was having issues with, but then I decided to forego that for now. I would rather her learn verses that will help her to know who she is in the Lord (once she chooses to make that decision) and help her to know who God is and how wonderful He is. Therefore, the next verse we will learn is Matthew 6:33. I am so excited about her memorizing scripture because it helps me memorize it as well. I can't wait to have a whole arsenal of scripture to throw in Satan's face...and know that my daughter has that arsenal as well. :)

1 comment:

Dave Woods said...

I also Praiee Him That Libby is Wonderfully and Fearfully Made