Saturday, June 30, 2007

Two Year Old Logic

I just love watching as Libby learns to use her head to figure things out. It is so fun to encourage her, but not give her the answers. The other day we went to a friend's house to see his basement. He's been working on it for awhile and it looks awesome now that he's almost finished. Anyway, they have a walkout basement and Libby had been going in and out the back door to see the kitty and the doggy. She finally decided she was finished with the back door and was going to look for the front door. She walked to the front of the basement (which is storage) and looked around and then came back and got me. For the next 5 minutes she took me by the hand and we walked in and out of the storage room with her looking at me with a confused look saying, "Front door?" And I'd ask where it was and she'd say, "Ummm..." and then walk back into the front room and back again. All of a sudden she looks at me with a big smile and says, "Upstairs, come on front door!" I love seeing that light bulb turn on. It's great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that's so great. Libby is just so adorable :) Have a great evening, Liza!