Saturday, August 18, 2007

Don't Go, Daddy!

The other morning Libby woke up WAY early, before daddy left for work. I brought her out to bed with me and daddy came out to say good bye to her. He laid on the bed with her for a few minutes and then got up to leave. As he walked out she started wailing, "Don't go, daddy!" She jumped up and ran to the kitchen and grabbed his legs. She didn't want him to leave. I think it made him feel special. He played with her for a few more minutes and then brought her back to bed. This time she let him go, but she was really reluctant to do so. I'm so glad my little girl loves her daddy so much. It could be so different and I am just thankful to God for our family.

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

The relationship between a father and his daughter is just heart warming. :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Alexis. There's nothing like it. :)