Thursday, January 17, 2008

0- 3 Months



It's no lie. I have small babies. Believe me, I'm not complaining about that. In fact, the day before Grace was born another girl from our church had a baby. Yeah, he was 11 pounds and some odd ounces. I wish we would have taken Grace down to their room and taken a picture of the two babies side by side. It would have been hilarious! Maybe we should get a 1-month picture of them together at church on Sunday. :) Anyway, I diverge from the topic. On to the story. Libby decided that she wanted Grace to wear her doggy outfit today and although I knew it was going to be too big, I let her bring it on over. Yeah, these are pictures of Grace (3 days shy of a month old) in a 0-3 month outfit. Yeah, we're getting good use out of our newborn clothes. I can't even keep her feet inside this outfit. Every time I put it back in she pops it right back out. My tiny little girls.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

Very adorable, I can't wait to have one of my own.

Alexis Jacobs said...

She is so cute! My oldest fit into clothes like that. She is still tiny today at 12!

Unknown said...

Aw, but little is just too precious. Noah was a tiny one, too. Noah was just like that with his clothes. Maia, a whole other story!!