Friday, January 04, 2008

Sisterly Love


Libby has been such a good big sister these past two weeks. She has helped continuously and just been an all around delight. We shall see if it continues next week when it's just mommy, Libby and Grace at home. Hmmm...I might be in for a few surprises about what she REALLY thinks about her sister. Oh well, I guess it's all part of life with more than one kid. :) Libby's thing right now is that every time Grace makes a funny sound she stops what she's doing and looks at Grace with a look of amazement and says, "My goodness, you scared me baby!" Her face and the way she says it just makes it priceless. I love both of my little girls.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jennyv57 said...

Liza,
Congratulations! I can't believe how much Libby has grown, she looks so much like you. And she is such a sweet big sister to Grace! Again, Congrats~

Jenny