Saturday, October 24, 2009

Still a Star!

Neither of the girls can get enough of their little brother. Grace has even started saying "bruva". It's so cute. I think Grace would have crawled in here with him if I would have let her. I'm going to have to watch her.


Here she is crawling up to see her "bruva" again.


She just adores him. Although, now that all the grandparents are gone, she is feeling a little insecure about being "knocked out" of her youngest position. She has been REALLY clingy today. She just wants me (or daddy) to hold her or carry her all the time. I'm glad it's the weekend and daddy is here with us. Monday might be a BIG shocker for me.


Grace is still missing her pacifier just a tad. Whenever she sees John's she looks to see if I'm watching and tries to stick it in her mouth. I usually catch her and tell her no. Then she'll bring it over and try to give it to John. She has been so sweet with him. I really didn't expect her to handle all of this so well. I am so blessed by God to have two wonderful girls that handle their little brother so well.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: