Tuesday, November 03, 2009

2-Week Check Up

Ok, I was going to post some pictures, but now that I'm in front of the computer...I don't see my transfer cord, so I guess you'll have to wait for those. I can still update you on Baby John though. :)

We went for his 2-week check up on Friday and the little man is already up to 8 pounds. Wow! The girls were barely above birth weight and he's already gained half a pound. I don't think we are going to have NEAR the weight worries with him that we had with the girls. He has been a little trooper. He gave me two 5 hour sleep segments last night. I actually got enough sleep that I didn't need a nap today and got my main living area clean for the first time in awhile. :) Now...just to get to work on that basement.

The girls are still doing tremendous with John. They just dote on him non-stop. If only that was how they treated each other. We have been dealing with a lot of Grace wanting to be just like big sis and big sis not wanting ANYTHING to do with that! We'll get it all figured out with time, I'm sure. I can definitely say that I thank God ALL the time for the family I have. My husband is top notch and my kids are all truly blessings, too. I am a very blessed gal!

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Sounds like John is doing great!!