Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Toother!

Well, I just told Aunt Judy this past weekend that we weren't seeing anything for teeth in this little boy's mouth...then, he woke up this morning. I thought I caught a glimpse of a little white line so I went to stick my finger in his mouth to feel for it. That was easier said than done. He grabbed hold of my finger and wouldn't let me in. :) I did eventually get in there, then I thought I might be seeing things because I certainly couldn't FEEL anything. So, I checked visually again. It's not sticking through yet, but it is DEFINITELY there! He is letting me know by being quite grouchy about it too. :) Pretty soon he'll be able to eat all the solids that he drools over at the dinner table. Oh, how happy he'll be! :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog