Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 9th Anniversary

As of today, I have been married to the man of my dreams for 9 years! It has been an amazing 9 years and has brought about so much love and so many good things. Lest you worry, it has definitely had its rocky moments and frustrations, as well. Marriage is not easy...you don't sit back and watch the story unfold like you do a television show...you create the story line and you have the power to determine where your story goes. With God, good attitudes (most of the time) and a little bit of patience on both of our parts...here we are, ready to put a life time under our belt.


That being said, Chris got to exercise some of that patience on me this morning. First of all, I am heading out in a little bit to spend our anniversary driving to Ohio to go to the funeral of a very dear friend. I thought, I would love to surprise him with his Grandma Besson's sticky rolls as an anniversary present before I go. Awesome idea! He was looking forward to it when he saw them last night and we were good to go...until I glanced up and the oven was on fire. Yes, leave it to me! I used too much bread and, well...here is the result! Thank you, Lord, for a husband that just shakes his head, puts out the fire and says, "That's my Liza!"

Happy Anniversary Dear!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: