Sunday, May 09, 2010

Fun with Color

Yesterday, daddy was busy helping a friend move all day. While he was gone the kids and I had some friends over, got some school done, and just hung out. Toward the end of the day I decided to pull out my book full of wild and crazy concoctions and let Libby choose something to get goofy with. Her choice was "bath finger paints". It worked out perfectly because they needed to get their Saturday baths anyway. :) So, I mixed them up and the girls had a blast with them. Here are a few of the early pictures. I should have taken pictures of the colorful bath tub at the end of their bath. They had so much fun and when they were done, Libby wiped the tub down with a wet wash rag and I followed along with a dry wash rag. Voila! Right back to normal. We will definitely use this recipe again. :)





Posted by Picasa

No comments: