Thursday, May 06, 2010

Angry Libby

Tonight Libby chose not to finish her supper. Usually, that's not a big deal, but tonight...was a little different. First of all, she told her Parents As Teachers lady today that it is one of her favorite meals (spaghetti with butter). Secondly, she immediately asked for dessert. She was a bit stunned and angry by the resounding NO she got from mommy and daddy and started to ball her head off. So, she was sent to her bedroom where she proceeded to scream even louder. I told her I didn't want to hear anymore and she needed to shut her door. The door did not go shut, but the sound stopped, so I left it alone...until quite awhile later when she still hadn't come out of her bedroom. I went in her bedroom and this is what her bed looked like. It didn't look like she was under there, but I checked anyway...NOPE!

Then, I noticed her closet door was shut...it isn't usually. So, I opened it.


Here is what I found. No, this 5 year old doesn't need naps anymore! No way!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: