Sunday, May 02, 2010

Not Mine!

I just couldn't resist posting this story because IT'S NOT MY CHILD! Yes, I will probably get a comment from a stranger saying, "What's my child doing on your blog?" but I just couldn't resist. :)


I didn't hear the whole of the story, but all of the sudden I hear this dad say, "Ok, 5 minutes until we leave so you've only got 5 minutes for your tantrum!" I couldn't help but smile at the calm demeanor he said it in, and then he just turned back to watching his other kids. At this point Grace takes off running to console the boy in his angst.


I don't think he cared much about her compassion because he was still not happy and just gave her a look that said, "Who the heck are you?" All I can say is, it wasn't my child...this time.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: