Monday, April 25, 2011

My Easter Bunnies!





I thought the grandparents would at least appreciate some pictures of their grandbabies of Easter morning. :)

We had fun celebrating what Easter means this weekend, starting on Good Friday. We made resurrection rolls...quite cool if you have never tried before, we dyed eggs and we put together a cute little spring scene puzzle with a kitty cat (thank you, Grandma Tucker). Sunday we did our egg hunt and I presented the kids with their Easter baskets. I told them that I had a gift for them because I loved them SO much, but my gift was NOTHING in comparison with God's gift to them because He loved them EVEN MORE!

Libby is truly understanding what the big deal is with Jesus. She isn't ready to make a commitment to Him, but she understands more and more every day. Grace, on the other hand, isn't quite there yet. When I asked her where Jesus body (the marshmallow) went, she took it quite literally. She was convinced that Jesus melted (because the marshmallow did). It was kind of cute. John...well, he just enjoyed the spoils of the rolls. :)

I enjoyed spending this special weekend with my family and am so very blessed that the God of the universe NOT ONLY sent His son to die for MY sins, but also chose to give me such a stellar family.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: