Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sisters Are A Blessing!

I am so happy my sister, Stephanie, is here for a visit! I absolutely loved the help she gave me today.



No, seriously! She was an awesome help. She helped me with the dishes and clean up after meals and kept the kids entertained for quite awhile, as well. The most important thing she did for me, though, was to lift my spirits. Sometimes, life just gets in the way and you need a pick-me-up. Stephanie was that pick-me-up today. :)



While she took a nap (she drove over night to get here) I had the motivation (that's been lacking for awhile) to actually do some FUN learning with the kids. Grace worked on writing her "G's" and a few other letters the correct way on a rice tray. Libby enjoyed helping her out, too.



I couldn't leave John out of the fun, so I put a sensory bin (go to http://www.playcreateexplore.com/ for fun ideas of more sensory bins)of rice out for him, also.


After Grace worked with her letters, she had fun just doing some art in the rice. It was just a great day all around!

I am so thankful for my sister!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: