Tuesday, February 05, 2013

FOUND!

We went on a cool trip to the Iowa Children's Museum on Martin Luther King day.  We had a blast and I took a lot of good pictures of the kiddos.  We came home and Chris suggested repeatedly that I sit down and blog about the trip.  Good idea!  Except...I couldn't find the camera anywhere.  I have been looking all over the house ever since.  It finally dawned on me this morning that I had stuck the camera in the top of the diaper bag so that I didn't have to carry it!!!  Shew!  I didn't want to have to buy a new camera...or lose the pictures!

 
They had a really cool flight room at the museum and that is where we spent probably about half of our time.  The airplane was an absolute favorite!  I keep trying to convince Chris to get his pilot's license so that he can take the kids up (ok...and me too!) in a real airplane.  No such luck yet though.  ;)

 
They had a good size hot air balloon there, as well.  I didn't post the picture of the whole balloon because this picture of Grace peeking out was cuter.  :)

 
 
Here is a picture of my three pilots!  Aren't they just adorable?

 


Posted by Picasa

No comments: