Saturday, October 13, 2007

FINALLY!

 


OK...so I only have NINE weeks left to go (or eleven if this baby is like Libby) in my pregnancy. For some reason I just feel like I looked like I was more pregnant with Libby than I do with this one. I am seriously only now beginning to FEEL pregnant as well. Anyway, so far literally no one has noticed that I am pregnant unless I have told them. But last night...FINALLY, that has changed. The girl at the chinese restaurant asked when I was due. She also guessed that I was having a boy (which daddy frowned at). Anyway, I thought I would post a picture of myself so that everyone could see how pregnant (or not so much) I looked. I kind of like it this way. It makes it easier to chase after Libby without having to watch for the monstrosity out front. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

I pray that all goes well with delivery! And I love the photo!