Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Libby's Last Hurrah

Since today is Libby's last day as an only child (ok, or at least the day before they induce me) I thought I would post one last "special" Libby-only post. We decided that our last mommy/Libby thing to do would be to make cookies together. It was challenging with my post-due attitude issues (I REALLY want this child OUT of me!), but ultimately, I'm super glad we did it. It made me realize that even though I love my daughter and THOUGHT I was a patient person, well...some things just call on a LOT of patience. This is one of them.



Here is a picture of Libby with her sleeping bag (a Christmas gift from our neighbors...how sweet) as a back pack. She was so proud of herself and thought she was the coolest! I'd have to agree since she's my baby and all.


In this picture her and daddy are playing together. As long as this "cave" can withstand some wear and tear I think it will be a family favorite for a few years. If daddy can fit in there...WITH LIBBY...we should be ok. Of course it was fun to watch daddy wiggle out of there. Darn, I should have taken some video. :)

Well, I'm sure that Libby will have some of her own posts still, but I thought I would dedicate this post to her. :)

*In other Tucker news, the house is (for the most part) clean for all of the company that will be coming. They started digging our basement today. We SHOULD (we'll see) have basement walls by Friday. AND...I found my first gray hair today. :( I did the bad girl thing and pulled it out, but only because I wanted to take a closer look and make SURE that it was actually gray. I'm starting to get old. Either that or it's these darn kids (Libby was two weeks late, now Grace is one week late) not making their entrance to this world when they are supposed to. :)

Well, we'll post pictures of Miss Grace Eilene soon. Maybe I'll convince Chris to bring the laptop to the hospital and we can get the pictures posted ASAP. Otherwise, they should be up by the beginning of next week.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Good luck with everything! I'll be praying it all goes well and I can NOT wait ot see some pictures!

Alexis Jacobs said...

How awesome! Good luck and congratulations!