Friday, November 21, 2008

Belated Thankful Thursday

I have to tell you, something is wrong with me! I sat at MOPS yesterday as we were discussing ways to be thankful even when we don't want to be. I told all of the girls that in the blogging world we do this thing called Thankful Thursday where you mention something, if not more than one something, that you are thankful for on Thursday. As I was telling the moms this, I was telling myself in my head, "Don't forget to do that tomorrow." So, it's tomorrow and I am posting my Thankful Thursday. Duh!

1.) I am thankful that while we had MOPS yesterday, a group of Russian women had their first MOPS meeting too! (Maybe not at exactly the same time, but same day.)

2.) I am thankful that there are other moms that are in the same boat as I am and that makes for good camaraderie.

3.) I am thankful that my children have the opportunity to know all four of their grandparents and even two of their great-grandparents.

4.) I am thankful for a husband who is willing to say, "Weren't you planning on attending ____?" When I didn't want to bug him about going to it so I never said anything in the first place.

5.) I am thankful that some dreams that I've been having problems with for years are finally taking on a new light.

No comments: