Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's Play Catch Up!

When I was out of town Chris was working with the girls down in the basement. Libby was looking at all of the interesting "stuff" we have and she found herself a keeper. She put on this Snoopy watch and said, "Look at my watch, daddy." He told her that he was pretty sure that it was his watch (and it was, many eons ago) and looked at him and said, "Well, it's mine now!"

Gracie in her cage. She was smiling for me originally, but the flash made her give me the "what the" look.

The other day I put a movie on for the girls and they were enraptured!

Last, but not least, here is a picture of Grace in the red dress that I wore for my first Christmas.

Here is a Libby-funny to leave you with:

"After you finish twirling can you go super duper fast?" As I am taking a windy road towards town.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the picture with the watch.