Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done a "Thankful Thursday" post in a l-o-n-g time, but I think that I really need to start doing them more often. I just need to count my blessings so here goes.

1.) That I am headed off for to Hearts at Home tomorrow for a "girl's weekend".
2.) That I ran into a friend from my 5am workouts tonight. We got to catch up with each other after not getting to see each other for a few months. I miss my workout buddies.
3.) That Libby got to go to her first Awana's meeting tonight. She had fun and now we get to start working on her book.
4.) That I have a WONDERFUL hubby who is willing to clear his schedule and watch the girls while I am gone two weekends in a row.
5.) That when I hit a deer tonight it was only the hind legs so the deer was able to get up and run away and my van has NO damage...especially since I left my cell phone at home.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Ooh, I am SO envious!!! I have been to 4 or 5 Hearts at Home Conferences and have always loved them! Now, I live too far to travel back for one.... I hope that it was wonderful!!! :)