Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Dairy Party

Last week we studied "cows" for school. At the end of the week we were supposed to have a dairy party, but I didn't have the best part of the party, so I waited until I had finished my grocery shopping. Today was the big day for the dairy party...I put a few different types of cheese on a plate and a cracker with butter (a childhood memory of my grandpa) and let both girls have at it...which reminds me, I forgot the yogurt. As they munched on those goodies (ok, the parts that they ate, which wasn't much) I got the grand finale together. The best part...a bowl of ice cream with cool whip on top! I am loving home schooling Libby and I am completely looking forward to the homeschool convention coming up in Ohio. this is going to be an interesting journey, but one that is totally worth it!

No comments: