Friday, August 05, 2011

Heart Warming

No, seriously, you don't understand HOW heart warming these pictures are to me. Grace and John don't get along...they just don't! They are usually pushing each others buttons, swatting at each other or screaming and crying. When Chris put their seats next to each other in the van, I thought I was going to cry just at the thought of it.

They did really well (for the most part) together. Then, they started to PLAY with each other. I HAD to take a picture to remind them that they COULD get along. :)

I love all three of my little munchkins, and the prayer of my heart is that God will bind them together in a way that they will always love each other and want to be there for each other.


In the meanwhile...they are upstairs fighting, so I gotta go!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: