Friday, August 05, 2011

Six Flags Fun

I have to admit...I was REALLY worried about taking three children (yes, even with four adults) to Six Flags. Seriously, was it even going to be worth the money?

I had NOTHING to worry about. We spent 6 1/2 hours there with no lines and had plenty to keep us busy. Grace enjoyed the rides she was able to go on. Libby enjoyed all of the rides she was able to go on except for one. (It was a roller coaster that spun in circles while it went on the track.) John was even able to enjoy some of the rides. His favorite, though, was the train...of course!





I just love this picture! We were trying to get a picture with all three of us girls, but all Grace could do was stand there and stare at Scooby with her mouth wide open. You could just see the amazement of seeing him in real life. I hope that some day she will stand before Jesus with the same look of awe on her face.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: