Thursday, September 06, 2012

Gracie Quotes

I have loved watching Grace come home from preschool every day for the past two weeks minus the temper tantrums from being tired.  I knew that sending her would be good for her little personality and that has proved to be true.  It is fun to see the differences between her and Libby because they are both REALLY different little girls.

I ask Grace every day if she knows any of her friends' names yet and every day she answers, "My teacher's name is Mister Nicole!  She's a girl and she's going to have a baby."  Libby knew everyone in her class room after the first day.

I ask Grace what she did at school and her answer is usually, "I don't know...had fun."  Libby would list each of her activities in order from favorite to least favorite.

That being said, Grace has been worrying more and more about how she looks and that leads to some of the funniest things being said.  Yesterday she came out in a skirt and she asked, "Mom, do this look cute or do this look yucky on me?"

Then, today, on the way to school with daddy she said, "I shoulda brought my brush.  My hair is all crazied up!"

I am absolutely adoring this little personality that is peeking out!

No comments: