Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Peer Pressure

Ok, so sometimes peer pressure can be good. I babysit for the Wednesday MOPS group and now that Libby is two she is in my room. Well, obviously we are in the two year old room where about half of the kids are potty trained. While everyone else was going to the potty Libby threw a fit that she wanted to go potty. So, finally the "potty teacher" took Libby. AND...she actually went! My little girl went to the potty in the potty! Now, she won't do it at home because she doesn't care that mommy is a big girl. Slowly, but surely though! We'll get there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yayyyyy Libby!!!!

Liza, sorry I have not emailed back. I will . . . you know how I work now ;) I'm just really glad you told me the things you did. It warms my heart to know I've made someone else feel good. ((hugs))