Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Done! It's Over!

We had our Spa Day at MOPS today! It's all over with. And the best part? It went WELL!!! I think all of the women (and the demonstrators as well) had a great time and felt pampered. I didn't get a chance to visit all of the stations, but I did get my eyebrows waxed (which was my #1 goal for myself today) and I also got to do the instant manicure and the stretching session. I enjoyed the stretching session and now I don't have an excuse as to why I haven't exercised because the instructor (our pastor's dear wife) showed us some stretches we could do with a child's ball...and who doesn't have one of those? I didn't get a chance to hit up the nail polish station, the chiropractor's testing station or the hair styling station. That's ok though. I'm just glad that Suzie, Jinty and I were able to pull it off without a hitch. I can tell you this much...I'm giving FULL credit to GOD because I am NOT an organizer and I can't believe how well it went. Ok, I'll stop jabbering about our special MOPS day now. I'm still coming off the high of having it over with.

No comments: