Friday, March 28, 2008

My Baby is Officially 33...

oh wait, that's Chris. Libby is only 3. Wednesday was Chris's birthday and yesterday was Libby's birthday. Boy am I glad that we are through all of that. It's fun to celebrate life and the year that has been. It's fun to look to the future and wonder about the changes that will take place in the next year. But SERIOUSLY, it is draining as well...especially when they are back to back. Thank heavens my m-i-l was here or Chris's birthday would have been a flop. She really helped me take care of her baby. :) Anyway, here are some pictures from Libby's birthday.

Oh, and before you look at the cake and think I'm a bit loopy...she wanted a white cake with spots like a giraffe. All of my cake decorating stuff is in storage, so I used what I had on hand. It is actually kind of fun since it's so bright!





3 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Chris and Libby. Sorry things have been alittle crazy on my end, I hope that it was a great day for both of you.

Melanie said...

Looks like you had great birthdays this week.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your baby and your dear hubby. I know how you feel when it's nice to have them over. The cake looked so cute! Hope you have a good weekend!