Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Inch Worm

We wrap Grace up in this Kiddopotamus Swaddle Me every night for bed. It's the ONLY way she'll sleep at night! Well, last night...the only way she would sleep is in my arms. So, I took her to bed with me. We woke up at 2:45 am for her night feeding and I laid her down on the opposite side of the bed when we were done. I heard her wrestling around, but I had my back turned to her and didn't think much of it. It didn't take but about 45 seconds and I felt this warm little bundle cuddled up against my back. She wiggled her way to curl up with me. What a cuddle bug!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that precious? Babies like to be next to mommy always :-).

Alida Sharp said...

how sweet... my youngest was like that too... he still gives the best hugs and he is 17!!