Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Excercisin' Momma

I was really beating myself up earlier today about my weight and how I didn't have anytime to exercise and blah, blah, blah when I realized that I had two hours before I had to be at Bunco. So, I stopped whining and got on the treadmill. Libby wanted to come down with me and when I got started she said, "You and your treadmill." I about died laughing because I've used it a total of twice in the last month or two...two days ago and tonight. She made it sound like I am always on the thing. Ha! Anyway, it got me to thinking that maybe I should track my weight for...EVERYBODY to see. Maybe that would encourage me to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I thought about doing this when Alida (one of my blogging buddies) did it, but chickened out. This time I'm not going to chicken out so let's see where we can go from here. :)





3 comments:

The Steeles said...

You go girl. I will be praying for you. Love, J

Alida Sharp said...

I am in your corner cheering you on!

Alexis Jacobs said...

You can do this!!!