Friday, January 16, 2009

Pictures...Finally!

Ok, sorry about the screw up. It was on my end. I tried to export the videos straight from picassa and it wouldn't let me. Here they are though. :)

Here are the pictures I promised everyone half a month ago. :) Sorry! Anyway, here is our family Christmas with the girls.

And these are of Grace's first birthday. Anyone who was at Libby's first birthday party can attest to the fact that Grace didn't even get a quarter as dirty as Libby did. Maybe I can find her first birhtday pictures and post a comparison shot. :)

2 comments:

minga said...

not sure if it's just my computer, but all i'm getting is 2 black squares.. no pics. :( but, i did get the pics in the mail!! :D THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Me too...just black squares..am I doing something wrong? I hope your family is doing well. Take care!!

Carey Sue