Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful:

1.) For a husband with such a big heart. I'm not going to go into details, but just know that I married one of the most amazing men on Earth! :)

2.) For lessons in patience with people. While the girls were supposed to be napping, they were, instead, sneaking chocolate chips. I wasn't very happy about it, but, all in all, the sun WILL still come up tomorrow.

3.) For baby teeth. When Grace gets super grouchy I can always blame the teeth...even if one doesn't pop for awhile. :)

4.) That our drywall is now done. We have the tedious job of painting and trim work and flooring to be done...all before February 5th. Wish us luck!

5.) For the Bible. Isn't it amazing that God left us His Word?

4 comments:

Busy1 said...

What is happening Feb 5th??

We are STILL working on our house. Vinyl flooring is in today so hopefully the bathrooms and laundry room can be completed this weekend and the next couple of days. We have carpeting and wood flooring and our upper cabinets to be installed yet. We are getting close -- but it still seems so far away. Hard to believe this has been going on for 13 months!!

mama2dibs said...

We are getting the appraisal done WITH the basement finished. We are hoping to get rid of our PMI.

I have been watching your house progress with apt attention. I can't wait to see you moved in. I'm sure you can't wait even more. :)

mama2dibs said...

Oops...I meant RAPT attention.

Alexis Jacobs said...

What a great list :)