Thursday, January 01, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful:

1.) for a wonderful husband. Are there times I get frustrated with him? Sure, but I wouldn't trade him for the WORLD and I if I had it to do all over again...I would still say, "I do."

2.) for a wonderful Christmas! Chris's parents came here and we had a great week together and then we went to B-town for Christmas and another great week.

3.) for snow. Why? Because I was quite disappointed to come home to snow on the ground after a week in Ohio with NO snow, and God says we're to be thankful for all things. So...I'm thankful for snow. :)

4.) for two little girls who travel very well (or mostly well on Grace's part). We didn't hear a peep (at least a negative one) from Libby and Grace only cried after about five hours or so.

5.) that we all get a fresh new start in 2009. Actually, the Bible says that we get a fresh start every DAY! Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him. Lamentations 3:22-24. So, make the best of your new start.

No comments: