Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally Showing

6 months pregnant

? months pregnant


Here is a picture of me the way I look right now and a picture of me the way I looked when I was pregnant with Grace. First of all, I can't believe how much I have changed in the past couple of years. The last time I got my hair cut was the week I found out I was pregnant with Grace. Look how long it is now compared to then. Wow! I started growing it because I wanted to donate it to Locks of Love, but now, I don't really want to cut it again. I think I'll just keep hold of my hair until I'm sick of it (or until John starts tugging on it and driving me crazy) and THEN I'll donate it. :)

The other difference in the pictures is pretty obvious. I have a little girl that is so very independent and so very clingy at the same time. She wanted her way, right away and was not about to let daddy take the picture and THEN settle for mommy. Wow, does she have a whole new world coming to her this fall. I know God will give me the strength to deal with it, but I am NOT looking forward to the fits she is going to throw (not the ingenuity of her mind) while I'm feeding John. I have a feeling I have a whole new world coming too.

Last, but not least, I'm curious to know if you can figure out how far along I am in the picture that I'm pregnant for Grace. Let's see who can guess this one right. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dave Woods said...

my guess is at the end 8 maybe even 9