Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Innovative Children...and the Source of my Pain

The girls had a blast playing in our woods with my parents when they were here. Here they are cleaning out some of the branches...ok, well, maybe we are playing George of the Jungle in this picture. :)


Here is my little tree hugger.


And these two pictures? Yeah, that is a see saw. The branches were already set up and Grace ran right over and started trying to bounce. Libby saw what she was doing and joined her on the other side to form the see saw. This was all on their own...no adult intervention.


As for the source of my pain? It's Chris's pain and my sister, Hannah's, pain too. There is poison ivy out here. I don't know how the girls and my parents managed to by-pass the icky stuff, but the rest of us didn't. It's no fun!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey girl. Not to be a crazy "Mother Hen"..... but did you call your OB about the poison ivy? I thought I might have had it when I was pregnant with Aaron and found out that it can be a very big deal (I actually did NOT have it).... definitely worth a call, I guess!!! Hang in there.... I can't imagine how unpleasant it is!!!

mama2dibs said...

Thanks for the tip. I have thought about it and have never actually acted on it. I will give them a call tomorrow morning. Thank you!!!