Friday, September 25, 2009

Grace's Two Minutes of Fame

So, Grace is by far the more adventurous of my my girls. The first time I saw this bungy jumping contraption I was with my sister and we both agreed that Grace would LOVE it! Sure enough, we saw one when we were in Tennessee and Grace wanted to go on it so badly. She was underweight for that one, and to be honest, I think Grandma Tucker was quite glad that she was. :)

We stopped in at the Springfield mall especially for Grace to ride this. Grace lasted a good two minutes before she decided she was bored with the whole thing. She wasn't too amused with the harness around her waist and wasn't quite sure what you were supposed to do, but she still had some fun with it. The girl was quite nice and didn't make us pay for her. After Grace was finished, Libby decided that if Grace could do it, so could she. BUT...there was about a 10 minute period to think things over and when it was actually her turn, she decided that she would keep her feet safely on the ground. :)

I love my girls and their many, many differences. It is fun to be able to pick out their strong points and try to find ways to SAFELY (in Grace's case) foster them. I can't wait for John to be born and start to develop a personality too. I am excited to a.) have the energy to work more with the girls again and b.) get to know my son as well as I do my daughters.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: