Monday, September 28, 2009

My Pajama-less Children

Libby has NEVER liked to wear pajamas. It's just a fact of life. For the first three years of her life she could usually be found running around in her underwear. Now, she likes to wear clothes, and change them about six times a day, but you can still occasionally catch her in her undies.

Grace is usually very opposite of Libby and sometimes even inspires Libby to try something new. So, this very chilly autumn evening as I was putting Grace to bed, I noticed that she was chilly as well. I grabbed a pair of footed pajamas out for her thinking that they would keep her warm and she would enjoy them. Chris came in to tell her good night and told me he thought she would get too warm. I told him she was so cold I thought we had better put them on her just in case. An hour after putting her to bed we heard her in her bedroom talking so Chris went in to check on her. He immediately called me in to her room. Why? She was sitting there in her diaper with a big smile on her face. Oh, my children! :)

No comments: