Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Whoa, Folks!

Ok, I knew that I was getting bigger this pregnancy. And, yes, I know with each consecutive pregnancy you DO get bigger. BUT...I didn't realize HOW much bigger, nor how much I was going to jump out this past month!


This is me ON my due date with Grace.



This is me last month (7 months pregnant) with John. Not quite as big as I was full-term with Grace, but getting there.


This is me NOW! I still have a month to go! Look at how much bigger I am NOW than I was at 9 months with Grace. That is just amazing to me! I think I'll have Chris take a picture of me in that shirt and post that later. I just want to see the comparison in the same shirt. I'm sorry, that is just amazing to me. I can't even believe how much bigger I am than last month. I NEVER looked pregnant with Libby, I didn't start looking pregnant with Grace until about 8 months, but I can't complain about this little guy. Whenever anyone says how lucky I am because of how small I am, I just smile this time around because for me...I'm humongous! And I'm lovin' every minute of it...well, ok, MOST moments. :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

gwoods said...

I bet he's going to be bigger then the girls. More then 6 lbs.

mama2dibs said...

Yeah, I put all of the NB clothes "in a corner" pretty much. They are easily accessible, butI don't think I'm going to be needing them. :) Chris is saying he's going to be 12 pounds. I told him I don't think so! But I am guessing at least 7 pounds and something.