Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Momma & Me" Journal

Ok, first things first...I can't take credit for this idea. Totally got the idea from my friend, Sara, who totally got the idea from a website.

That being said, I LOVE this idea! I made it up today and laid it on Libby's bed and absolutely adored the response I got back. I typically won't be telling you what my daughter writes, but today she asked if she could spend some time with me. I decided to invite her (not via the journal) to make brownies with me, which led to her wanting to do a tea party. Already, the journal has helped me spend some quality time with both of my daughters! I can't wait to see what conversations are held thorugh our book. I also can't wait to start one with Grace in a few years!



If you would like to share this treasure with your child, I got the first letter and front page idea from http://mama-jenn.blogspot.com/2010/11/mama-me-journal.html .


Posted by Picasa

No comments: