Monday, February 18, 2008

And the winner is...


RYAN NEWMAN!!! Finally, he has broken his losing streak of 81 losses. What better race to do it with than the Daytona 500? Yes! We are back in action. And how about Sam Hornish Jr. finishing in 15th? Not too bad for a rookie. I am so excited to see that Hornish Jr. has made it to the big leagues now that he has "mastered" the IRL. I have a vested interest in the boy for the mere fact that he calls Defiance, Ohio home and that's where I called home for three years. I graduated from college at Defiance College and that is where Chris and I lived for the first 2 1/2 years of our marriage. My first house is in Defiance. I loved living in Defiance. :) Happy memories...but I diverge from the topic. Way to go Newman! Way to go Hornish Jr! I'm looking forward to an awesome year in Nascar.

1 comment:

Busy1 said...

Maybe I never realized that Defiance is where you went to college, or maybe I did long ago. Anyway, my brother is working as the SID at the College of Defiance. He and his wife have a house there now.