Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My First Ebay Win


I have been looking into exactly what I want to do with homeschooling (all the curriculums and the like) and I really like Charlotte Mason's philosophies. I borrowed Charlotte Mason Companion from a friend just to make sure of my desires to use this method. I read the first chapter and thought, "I wish I could highlight in this book." I read the second chapter and thought, "This is a waste of my time. I KNOW I want to use this method. I need to have this book so I can mark it up." I stopped reading and jumped on ebay. Now, I own a copy of this book and can mark it up and set up Libby's homeschooling and have it for the most part ready by the time Libby is ready for school. Yea!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

YEA! It's so fun to win on ebay (not that it happens to me very regularly!) Do you ever buy used books on Amazon? That's usually our first option when it comes to books!

mama2dibs said...

half.com is what I usually use. I won this book for $7.75 (w/ s&h)and the cheapest I found it elsewhere was $11 (w/ s&h). My highest bid is always $1 under what I can find it elsewhere.

Jen&Carter said...

Cool beans, Happy home schooling.