Friday, February 01, 2008

To Indiana and Back


Last week we had to make a trip back to Indiana so we had the chance to show Grace off a little bit. Of course, being me, I didn't take the camera in to two of the place I really NEEDED too. So, no pictures of Aunt Grace or Aunt Joanna (or for that matter Aunt Judy) with Gracie Mae. Grrr! Next trip for sure. Anyway, we had really good visits with all three aunts as well as our neighbors and a few friends. I was glad to show Grace off to everyone while she was still young and actually looked like a newborn. It did throw the eating schedule off, but it was well worth it.

The pictures I DID actually get are taken at my Aunt Kathy's (bottom middle picture) house. The second baby in some of the pictures is my cousin's (middle, left picture with his wife Michelle) son, Mason. He was born on the 11th, nine days before Grace. As you can see, he's filled out a little more quickly than Grace. :) My sister, Stephanie (top, left picture + a few more), got to see her for the first time as well. I just love the picture of Grace (middle, right picture) where she is looking up. Last, but not least, after our whirlwind trip, late nights and no sleep because of mucked up sleeping schedules...there is me (bottom, right picture) on the trip home. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so neat to have two babies in your family so close together :)