Thursday, February 07, 2008

Just for Jenny

Last night we were getting ready to go to church to set up for MOPS and Chris was asking if the doors would be unlocked since there was no All Stars last night. I said that if the doors were locked we could just call Jen (a friend of mine here) because she has a set of keys. Libby looked at me really excitedly and said, "We get to see mine friend, Jenny? Yahoo!" I asked her who she was talking about and she reiterated her friend Jenny. I asked if she meant Indiana Jenny and she said, "Yes! Indiana Jenny! Mine friend Jenny!" I told her that it was Logan's mommy, Jen and she said, "Oh, that's ok." So, Jen, your present to her must have pulled her in. :)

2 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

Aww I am very touched and happy that she remembers us,and hasn't forgotten us and I am glad that she liked her present. That is to cute, Miss Libby Lou. We miss you guys so much.

Alida Sharp said...

how sweet!!