Saturday, July 05, 2008

Connected




This is what we have been sorting our way through this past week. Unfortunately, these pictures are only mild. They don't show what the kitchen looked like, they don't show what Libby's room looks like (poor girl!), they don't show the entertainment center scattered all over the rest of the living room. We are going to have one REALLY nice (or really junky) garage sale. Anyone wanna come help? Ha ha! Anyway, we are in and it is really great to be sleeping in my own bed again! I am wading through all of the boxes while Chris either is hanging stuff that needs hung or is repairing things that aren't quite as strong as we would have like them. Our wire racks in the closets were about ready to fall out of the wall with all of our crap on them. Chris fixed it though. Hopefully we will have the whole house cleared out in time for the fall when we can start planting and the like. :) Ha! I am REALLY missing my internte, but at the same time, I don't have a lot of time to check things out at the moment anyway. Well, I'll put one more post up with some pics of the girls and then I'll sign out for now. Hope you all are doing well.



No comments: