Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time


Wow! When did I age? Where has time gone? I just had to post this picture that one of my friends from high school drew way back when. Do you remember drawing this Katie? I've been unpacking basement boxes and came across a memory box. I had notes from my little sister (who isn't so little anymore), letters from my mom, a note from my sister, Stephanie, that said, "You aren't fat and you are pretty", letters from my best friends (all of which were in my wedding), cards from my first graders that I helped my senior year, letters from a missionary boy I used to write, ALL the letters from my missions trip to Tennessee when I was twelve...including the letter that I wrote to mom and dad BEGGING them to come visit, and this drawing, that amazingly as soon as I pulled it out I thought, "Oh my gosh! Katie Brentlinger drew that for me." I had fun going through the box and, needless to say, am keeping most everything that was in that box. :)



No comments: