Friday, July 18, 2008

A Much Needed Break

The girls (especially Libby) have been so patient with me as I try to get this house organized and ready to live in. I try to take small breaks with the girls here and there, but I'm constantly "getting back to work". So, today I we had a girl's day. After school, I took Libby to McDonald's to eat and then we went to the mall where they have a new play place. Libby met new people, Gracie met new people and I met knew people. We all had fun. Then we ran to the store for a few more things to help organize the house and I decided that Libby deserved some m&m's. All in all, we had a good time. Of course, the backlash was that when we got home Libby was upset that I needed to start getting stuff done again. After nap (and with company of course) she got all upset with me because we didn't go to the McDonald's with a play land and just had a twenty minute fit about it. We still had a good day though. I was glad to spend some time with my girls.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Glad you were able to get away for some "girl" time.