Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun at the Fair

Today was "kids day" at the fair so I thought I would swing Libby by for some fun after preschool. She was three inches too short for most of the rides, but was able to ride on a few. Grace even got to ride the carousel since sister was nice enough to choose a seat instead of a horse. J We saw some friends there that were willing to take an extra baby for a few minutes so that Libby could ride the kiddie coaster. I think Libby's thoughts of what it was going to be and what it was didn't really match up. By the time the ride was over she was clinging to me and saying, "I want off. This is scary." I think that is what she was saying by the time the kiddie drop zone was done too. All of the rides seemed to look so tiny to me…even the adult rides. It has been probably about 10 years since I've been to the fair and it's amazing how much things change in that amount of time. Needless to say, after we left when I asked Libby what her favorite part of the fair was her answer was, "All of it."

No comments: