Friday, March 12, 2010

Dress Up

I truly enjoy my time with Grace in the afternoon while Libby is at preschool. Yes, she takes a nap, but that still leaves us with some play time. :) I enjoy watching her use her motor skills and just have fun in life. In the last post, I mentioned how frustrated with life Libby can get, well Grace is the exact opposite. There isn't much you can do to bring that girl down...except maybe discipline her.

This day, she decided to dress up in a gymnastics outfit (backward and inside out), her princess gloves (inside out) and her princess shoes. She walked around ALL afternoon with these crazy gloves on inside out. I couldn't help but giggle because Chris and I just recently watched "Kingdom of Heaven" and her gloves reminded me of the kings hands which were wrapped for leprosy. I'm certainly glad that Grace doesn't have a disease like that, but it was funny to see her hands without "fingers".

I can't wait to have some more fun with her. :)






Posted by Picasa

No comments: