Friday, March 12, 2010

Libby


I don't know what it is about this picture, but I just love it. I think it's the smile. I love to see Libby happy!

Sometimes, she gets so frustrated and angry, even when you are trying your darndest to make her happy, that it just really gets to me. Although I am the oldest child, God put enough of my dad's personality in me that I don't display all of the qualities of an oldest child (or maybe not as boldly). So, sometimes I. just. don't. get. Libby! It is very frustrating to admit and very frustrating to deal with. I was glad to be talking to a friend today, who knew exactly what I was talking about. :)

On the other hand, I LOVE watching her grow. She pretty much teaches her self. I guide her and she takes off. It's a joy (as long as MY attitude is right) to teach her with the My Father's World curriculum. She is also the biggest helper you will find on the face of the earth! Sometimes I feel guilty for asking things of her, but usually, I don't even have to ask. It's almost like she reads my mind and takes care of things for me. :) I will probably frustrate her someday. She tends to be organized (you wouldn't know by looking at her room though) and detail oriented...like her daddy. Me, on the other hand, well, I'm just glad I have Libby to keep me in line.

I love that girl!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: